What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from Northeastern NY

Glitch

Hello,

I'm a budding photographer, and I've decided to try to go from "newbie" photographer to "amateur." I've created a web album with Google's PicasaWeb and have uploaded the majority of my pictures there. It's still a work in progress, ie: images need touching up, color, contrast, etc. But it's a start!

I'm starting to go to events now too, and wanted to make a temporary business card of sorts that I could hand out to people who are interested in their pictures.

So I hope to help out here, and receive some advice back in the process.

Thanks for reading!

Wow - I love the R U Lucid's band bus (the colors are so vivid) Really love those...

The bus was quite fantastic. Had I known the story behind and about the artwork, I would have taken more pictures. I might still get that chance. I will admit I saturated the blue a bit, but not much! It was very vivid.

Wow - I love the R U Lucid's band bus (the colors are so vivid) Really love those...

Back