What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings Photoshop Gurus!

Silverion

Hey guys/gals!
My name is Miracle, I am 19 years old. I was born & raised in Southern California. I am going to school for my BBA in Business Administration: Accounting. I am married to a Navy Seal, and we have a daughter. She will be 2 years old in September, and she already has an attitude for days! I started Photoshop back in my Freshman year. I never really got to the point where I was amazing at it, but I am pretty decent. I hope that this site, and the users it has can help me improve my skills tenfold.

Have a nice day/night!
~Silverion/Miracle

Welcome to PSG Miracle. I bet you'll be making some baby pics. Ya think? We're here to help and support any and all Photoshop users. So bring on your puzzlements and like Inkz said, show us your work. And know this, if you want to achieve something in Photoshop and members tell you three or four different ways to get a result, that's PS, multiple ways to complete almost any task. Have fun and enjoy Mamahood!

Welcome to the forum :)

You'll find lots here to improve your skills and feel free to ask anything on boards.

Back