What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Groomsman and wife ruined our wedding picture

blondelibrarian

Hello!
I would like to please put in a request for the linked picture from my wedding. It's one of our favorites from that day because it has every guest in it, and the only one like it we have, but unfortunately one of the groomsmen and his wife thought it would be funny to ruin the picture by making out behind us (the bride and groom) instead of looking at the camera as instructed. I honestly don't know what the options are (if any) to fix this. I don't know if it would help to attach other pics of these two where they are looking at the camera, or if it would be easier to just make them disappear. I would just attach it here but the file is too big and I'm not sure if it's worth resizing. Link is below. I really appreciate any help you can provide with this. Thank you in advance!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Vgs88N3WaQPRf81G2

Argos

Guru
If you have pictures of them looking at the camera, please post it to see if it's possible.

polarwoc

Guru
Unless you provide a pic of the photo bombing couple looking straight, you would have to make do with their absence in the pic. You might want to frame this pic and invite them for dinner to notice the surprise in their faces..

I had to crop the image from the left and move the mother-son duo into the center. Let us know if you need alterations.
1201-After-TheresaBridgetPhotography_HeritageMuseum_TonyandTera-807.jpg

SMOk3

Power User
Not being funny, but the duo look a little big, and my focus is on them, and not the bride and groom.