What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guess macro 34

Highlight of my boring life is guessing these images, good fun and thats what it's all about.

Although it might not seem so, I do agree. It's more fun guessing. This was one of the few that I tried a search on because I was lost..............I did not expect to find anything. But, I did admit to my cheating and I did bow out!

Please dont think I was being personally critical - I did note that you "fessed up" - I was only saying how I feel about it .

Cheers

John

Please dont think I was being personally critical - I did note that you "fessed up" - I was only saying how I feel about it.
NO! Not at all! I was just agreeing with you but I didin't want to sound hypocritical! So I clarified my position! That's all!

I apologize, I should have made that clear.

Back