What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D Halfpipe 3D

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Great one Chris, really!

I like the idea of the graffiti, never would have thought about using that although its typical skater...

gedstar

Guru
Wonderful work Chris :thumbsup:
Not sure if it's just me but these bits don't seem to look right, seem to be missing the depth, they kinda look flat

Untitled.jpg

Thanks Ged.

Well spotted, but Blender did it exactly like this. I saw it after the final render. Partly it was my fault, I should have placed the typo a bit more to the left,
in a way that the letter P would be completely on the slope and not divided by the edge.

As this job is not done in a 'nondestructive' way with Blender, it is hard to correct it, it would mean to start from scratch again.:banghead:

Chsavage

This is really neat. You've captured that city skate park grungy (truly as a compliment) aesthetic. Particular nice touch with the metallic "Halfpipe" type at the top of the piece for the rails you might typically find there.

Thank you Chsavage for your kind words.
I greatly appreciate that you spotted those 'important' details.