What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Cristmas...Punk!

fenix

Guru
That was the original idea ...for last years Christmas card. But i never got the shopped Santa´s to look any good...sigh! Maybe this year after getting some good inspiration from all you guru´s here at the PSG!
nl1hqv.jpg

Another one... Valkyria. (it´s a Viking thingy:yourock:)
13ydnk5.jpg

That was the original idea ...for last years Christmas card. But i never got the shopped Santa´s to look any good...sigh! Maybe this year after getting some good inspiration from all you guru´s here at the PSG!
nl1hqv.jpg

Another one... Valkyria. (it´s a Viking thingy:yourock:)
13ydnk5.jpg

Both manipulation are good,my fav is frst one :) But there are to bright,You could achieve a better atmosphere with light and shadows.I do not see form where so much light comes
(light surce)

Sory for bead English :)

Thank you Luna!
Yes i know it got a bit too light there on the first one. Originally the pic was a lot wider because I had planned of having Santa and his reindeer's.. well, a bit mutilated kinda :D and also add a little text on the side. But.. I just couldn´t get it right, to feel right, so at the end I just had to give it up. But it is from the mistakes that we learn so hopefully I´ll get it right the next time!

And hey! your English is great my friend! No need to make excuses for that one, no no no!

I think both of those are supercool, especially the first one, it´s great!! :)

Is there something in the water up there or something?
Very good manipulations mate.

Thank youuu vafann! You are too kind my friend .. but… i like it so keep it up! :D
PS: I send you the 20€ as previously agreed! :D

you are very observant vafann! :d Yep i´m from the (at present) very rainy and cold land up in the north just like you! At least the rain has stopped for now! Sigh!

Thanks Belial my mate from down under! Yea, It must be blamed on the never ending rain! The summers has almost disappeared nowadays so there isn´t that much else to be wasting my life on. Or maybe i just got too old and lazy for "you know what" :D

Thank you dv8_fx! ....I spotted the letter "ä" :D are you from Sweden too? :D I´t almost like going on a holiday to Fuengirola Spain, flaming swedes everywhere! :D

Back