What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Head swap for group picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diddy1990

Price
Hello,

My boss always described herself as a lioness caring for her cubs. Soon she will be leaving us so I wanted to gift her a jigsaw puzzle with a picture of herself as a lioness caring for us, her cubs.

If someone could take our heads from our pictures and paste them into the Lioness picture that I also included in this post that would be marvelous! If you know of another picture of a lioness to achieve this goal then feel free to use another picture.

Our team's leader her name is Deborah. The rest of our team exists of 6 members. The picture of the lioness also has 6 cubs.
I will also post a picture of our team. There is 1 picture missing of a colleague. Maybe her face can be used from the group picture?

Caitlyn.jpg

Dieter.jpg

ilias.jpg

Lioness.jpg

soufyan.jpg

stephanie.jpg

team picture.jpg

Deborah.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back