What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello All Pixel Pushers!

PsPro

Hi Guys, Gals and any extra terrestrial beings reading this post!

So my name is Guy... and I have been using Photoshop now for over 20 years which seems like a life time now.

I still remember the first time I opened up Photoshop like it was yesterday, the rush it gave me of being able to do enhance any image, create digital art, edit photographs and anything that my random, un controllable creative mind can conjure up and have been hooked ever since and using it on a daily basis.

Since then I have been developing my skills, learning new techniques and staying on top of all the new tools that Adobe has given us.I have used these skills to edit photos, create art, build website, make viral images and a tonne of other cool things for me and my clients.

I recently decided to start training people in my home town to use Photoshop and after giving a few lessons realised just how much I enjoy it.

So here I am, I figured why not take it to the wonderful world of the tinter web and share my knowledge globally.

So reach out, add me as a friend, ask questions and I will be in touch!

Stay Creative

Guy!

Hello Guy and welcome to PSG. Sounds as though you will make a great addition to the forum. Looking forward to your future contributions and hope to see you around. Have fun.

Back