What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello, all the way from Afghanistan

Jack Goodwin

Hey all, I'm Jack and am currently deployed on operations in Afghanistan. I got hold of Photoshop CS5 out here on my laptop and now need to teach myself the ins and outs. I'll be on here regularly, for the near future browsing around the forum and finding my feet, but I'm sure I'll be asking for tips in no time! Thanks guys,
Jack :yourock:

hey if anything will kill those boredom times its photoshop! anytime you have a question ask away!

Welcome Jack, anything you need just shout any of us will try our best mate.

Good luck mate, the new one starts today/tomorrow. but all previous ones stay open anyway,

hi jack and welcome to our fourm and paul i cant wait for the new challange

hey Jack! nice to have some current Army personnel around here, just don't get too stuck into photoshop, it might distract you while your on patrol or whatever, could lose your focus XD jk

First of all, thank you and your colleagues for the job you're doing over there. I'm an American and you make me proud.

Second, welcome to PSG!! I just posted this week's challenge and I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

Thanks guy, and cheers for the support for us out here. I write a blog each Wednesday explaining what i actually do on Facebook if anyone's interested. But trust me, this distraction is a good thing out here! need some normality!

Back