What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello and help :P

Hi guys!
New on here and ain't used to photoshop yet! I sure can do a few things but still ill be going around ofter since i need to learn a lot more! Hmm what else, i'm an amateur photograph from montreal, i have a particular interest in hdr photo. I use a Sony a 65, with standart 18-55mm. I mostly do my hdr with photomatix, then try make it better with photoshop.

I'll try to upload the picture that i'm working on from my computre but if i can't, wich seem to be the case, i'll load it on flickr then link the Url on here! Hopefully i can get some help and learn more on here!

8693679979_631afe4b1e_k.jpg

There we go! On this one i got a ghost on the right hand side, i tried different way that a i knew to keep the whole picture, by using one of the three i took, then ereasing the reverse selection, but not really a success, i can't seem to use the dodge tool to get the exposure right! Ho by the way, don't be a grammar nazi on me english is a second language, but i do undestand it good enough! Thx

Hello and welcome, from here it looks like you have the technique down pretty well

I would say photo filter, grab the predominant color in the main image (Maybe a tint of blue from the sky for photo filter and add that to each one to desired degree

Thank you very much, if you enjoy this, go on my flickr page! I'm starting, i got a bunch of them to finish but go and check ins4nePhoto! The only last thing i wan't to change on this one is really the girl we see on the right. I wan't to keep her in the picture since the purple/pink bag do make the photo even more interesting from my point of views, there's also other ''ghost'' in front of the bench there, but i wouldn't mind keeping them since they are harder to see!

I'm afraid you will have to be a little more specific. I'm really starting out. Maybe there's a tutorial that already talk about photo filter so you won't have to go all the way trough! Otherwise, i'm not seeing that option in the filter menu of my cs5.

I am on the iPad I don't see the girls by the bench (barely I only know they're there because you said so ) I see the three soldiers it looks like soldiers with blond hair that's what I refer to

I do not have in front of me but I believe it's under in Image> Image edit> Photo filter, It's very self-explanatory take your time to understand it

Ahaha the soldier with blond hair are the girl, i wan't to keep but only once on the photo. Since i merged three picture in one and she was walking im getting three time that girl, as a ''ghost''

Use the color option
also select the blue or color you want to use before you try to use photo filter

If it's only one layer then it will be quicker and easier

Found it, tho it doesn't help. Only made me realize the the branch on top of the photo where also doubled, if that's a word!

Are you saying the branches are overlaying the ghosts?

Back