What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Romania!

dgheorghe

Hello everyone!I'm Dana,from Romania and I'm new here in your "home",so first thing that I must to do is to say "hello".I like photos and posters,but my favorite are art posters( I would like to have original artworks lol) with paintings of Monet.I wish you a nice day!

Hello Dana, welcome here! If you have any kind of work dont hesitate to post them:)

Last edited:
Welcome dgheorghe, nice to have you here. Be a good member, my advice is read the sticky thread(s) you will find in every forum you visit, it's a good way to start posting.

Cheers!

Hi Dana, Welcome aboard. It would be great to see your artwork. And yo aren't the only one who wishes she could afford original art, posters and otherwise! See you at "home." Clare

Back