What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello Photoshop Wizards

admin

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
It depends on how detailed you want the edit to be.

The gif is only 13 frames, so it shouldn't be too difficult regardless.

If you only need the portions of the signs where they are on the tree (flat) edited, this would be simple. There are some frames where the signs are being removed and they are at different angles and distorted, this would require a bit more work. They are only on the screen for a moment, so most people may not even notice if you didn't edit those.

Examples:

bugs-ex.png

bugs-ex2.png

Raindownchips

It depends on how detailed you want the edit to be.

The gif is only 13 frames, so it shouldn't be too difficult regardless.

If you only need the portions of the signs where they are on the tree (flat) edited, this would be simple. There are some frames where the signs are being removed and they are at different angles and distorted, this would require a bit more work. They are only on the screen for a moment, so most people may not even notice if you didn't edit those.

Examples:

I see, thank you for your help. What do you think? Is the work in the youtube video worth $150? I needed a gif and wanted to make sure I am getting good value.

admin

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
I see, thank you for your help. What do you think? Is the work in the youtube video worth $150? I needed a gif and wanted to make sure I am getting good value.

That seems high to me, especially because it looks like the more difficult frame I mentioned above was simply removed from that YouTube video instead of altering the text on the crumpled sign.

I'm sure someone here could do this for much less or even free. You are welcome to post it as a freelance job or free request with whatever text you need on the signs.

Raindownchips

That seems high to me, especially because it looks like the more difficult frame I mentioned above was simply removed from that YouTube video instead of altering the text on the crumpled sign.

I'm sure someone here could do this for much less or even free. You are welcome to post it as a freelance job or free request with whatever text you need on the signs.

I figured so. Thank you for making this clear to me. I am looking forward to being a part of the community!