What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello PSG's! (from a total novice!)

ClareLou

As a total newbie to Photoshop, I am so pleased to have discovered this forum.

I am a mum, living in Abu Dhabi, but originally from Wales in the UK. I'm looking for an extra income through crafting, but in order to do that, there is a certain need to be able to edit and customize images. I don't want to "steal" anyone else's work, so I am keen to learn some of the PS tricks, to make sure I am producing things that are really mine. I've been googling and watching YouTube videos until my eyes almost fell out, but I am keen to speak with real people who can hopefully point me in the right direction and offer me alternative ways of approaching projects that will, in turn, hopefully avoid me going insane.

I look forward to posting and interacting with you all soon.

All the best,

Clare :)

Hello ClareLou and welcome to PSG. As soon as you gert your eyes re-adjusted, jump right in! Great to have you on board.

Back