What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hellooo!! its me..!!

Sidney Marshell

Hi there, my name is Sidney and I'm a 19 year old student studying A-levels in Malaysia. I stumbled across this forum since I have been looking for a new site to hangout on as the ones I have frequented for the last few years are slowly dying off. I have a passion for computers since I was young.
Glad to be a part of this community and looking forward to learn more about photoshop.

Hello Sidney and welcome to PSG. We're glad to have you as part of our community.

Your avatar is very familiar, it has been used by one or more of our members in the past. Although I can't remember their usernames.

Hey Sam it's from Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag
Thanks Ged, I realize that. I was saying that the same image has been used by other members as an avatar. I have looked and cant find them though. It really doesn't matter though, just an observation.

Welcome to the forum, Sidney. Glad to have you aboard.

Which part of Malaysia are you from? I hope you enjoy your time here. Don't hesitate to ask questions - big or small , assist anyone with Photoshop questions and to share your works.

Cheers......

Back