What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

help please

when i click in the little box next to the eye box, the chain link appears
I realize that, but if we are not aware of that link, it makes it hard for us to help. That's why we say that a screenshot is worth a thousand words.

one more question.....how do i change the numbers? i have to put each individual clients phone and account number on their flyer...
when i click the type tool and try to change the numbers it dowsn't work
I'm not sure, again I can't see what's going on.

Select the Type Tool

Highlight a text layer.

Double click the text layers thumbnail and enter your new text.

Last edited:
So all is well and you have your 3 up document with all the needed changes?

lmao!!! i thought so....PS is a pain in the arse!! gosh!! i creaed a new canvas to drag the copies onto and i am making margin lines to make certain i put them in the same place on each print. well....why when i go to move the image aroung or move the line the layer is locked!.... ugh

i hate this program with a serious passion!!!!!
everytime i figure one thing out there is another hurdle that takes me hours upon hours

why is the new canvas that i open to drag my images to locking after i perform the first action? after the first action it locks and won't let me do anything.
i tried cntrl+j to create another layer etc....nothing works. why will it not let me do anything on this canvas after i drag the photo over? it won't let me move it around to reposition it....it won't let me do anything

why is the new canvas that i open to drag my images to locking after i perform the first action? after the first action it locks and won't let me do anything.
Click on the lock icon to unlock.

Grab the lock icon and drag it to the trash.

You seem to be having way too many problems with simple and easy tasks. I think your version of Ps may have some issues. If and when your ready, my offer still stands, PM me the file and I will send you back an easily editable version and your troubles can be over.

i've made it past another hurdle....now still i have to change the phone numbers on the flyers

but the type tool is not working. when i click on the numbers on the flyer i cannot change the numbers at all

You seem to be having way too many problems with simple and easy tasks. I think your version of Ps may have some issues. If and when your ready, my offer still stands, PM me the file and I will send you back an easily editable version and your troubles can be over.
i sincerely appreciate the offer. i really do. my neck is on the line. let me think on it a few...

but the type tool is not working. when i click on the numbers on the flyer i cannot change the numbers at all
If the numbers and names are not layers then you will have to fill in the existing names and numbers. Then you will have to create new text layers for each field.

Back