What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with Glare

Gunner

Wondering if this can be cleaned up or not.. quick backround to. Last night tree got struck by lightning and cuaght on fire, so when the fire truck showed up my 5 year old put on his fire cheif costume from last year and ran outside, the firmen thought it was cool and let him spray the fire for a minute, problem is i was out front and my wife took this horrible picture..the fireman asked to see a copy of it when they were done and wanted to know if i could clean it up for them to post at the station. wondering if it is even possible..

IMG-20110704-00033.jpg

This is anything but a quick fix problem. I played around with it for fifteen minutes but I don't know what can be done when the raw material just isn't there. You could paint in the details :devilish:

In order to bring out any detail, the noise/the grain had to increase. And the ghost, well, that's interesting! I don't have time to work on this more right now; besides which, I'm getting a little fuzzy on the positioning of the two bodies. Too tired to think about it. I did what I could. Maybe someone else will give it a go.

Attachments

• fireman_glare.jpg
    fireman_glare.jpg
    286.7 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Great job ibclare.

I agree whit you, the original picture's quality was to bad to start whit, so, any one can try to restore it, but is not gonna be an easy task and it won't look natural.

Back