What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with Photo Shopping some pictures :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathew Barnett

In response to ibclare:
The poster seems very appreciative from what he is getting from the community and I'm sure the community does not mind doing volunteer work for a non-business purpose, I find it vague how he is being abusive to be honest.
(Let's get back to contributing?)

Thank you very much, im glad you understand that i really do appreciate the work you guys have done, i know it sounds greedy but there are a lot more fence panels to fill with pictures so i hope people keep contributing :) i dont want to be seen as a charity, just a guy in desperate need of some fun photos which could really bring a good atmosphere to the party come Saturday :)

Many Thanks

Matt

iDad

Guru
I'm not hatin on anyone... I'm just blunt always have been always will be I guess lol
l it is what it is.

Hi Guys

I'm closing this thread, 'cause is becoming an arguments thread, in between community members, and i don't consider that to be healthy for our community, at all.

By the way OPs request has been fulfilled already.

Status
Not open for further replies.