What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with Premiere Pro text tracking length

Aesthete18

Heyya hope i'm in the right sub. I'm very new to Premiere and I've come to a standstill. Tried searching the net for an answer but can't find one. Anyway, what I'm trying to do is basically track the text to my voice. As the pic shows, the text is ok which I'm saying in audio as well. However, it only lasts for like a millisecond. So I want it gone from screen after I said it. I don't know how to cut it to that short. At purple "ok" bar at the top, the blue line is where I want to cut it off but I can't do it in the sequence. Is there any way to cut that top bar?

Premiere Pro Help.png

Figured it out. I just saw someone expand the sequence which I didn't know how to do either.

May I ask another, how do I slow down the video/audio so that I can catch where this split second vocals are? Like the next line is, "ok.. ok. ok" which is so hard to pin point 3 in a row. The alt/shift (can't remember which) + J thing doesn't really help for me. Any other methods?

We're really sorry, but as I already said, this is primarily a Photoshop forum, and occasionally someone helps out with other software.
I've never seen somebody posting/helping out with Premiere Pro...:thinking:

Back