What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with rapport: lines are not connecting

foton

Hi,

At first I would like to introduce myself, my name is Foton, I have a photography studio, then work a lot with photoshop, but sometimes I find a stone on my way like that:

I need to connect a rapport with others(print on fabric for textile industry). It looks like a mosaic, however the pieces doesn't connect side by side at the same height, but side by side sometimes higher, sometimes lower.
The thing is: when I try put then together the limit of the layers create an edge that prevents connection.
I'm sending some images to try to make this clear: 1- all layers together with the thin line between the 2- closer to junction 3- closer 3200% to see what really happens.

Thank you!!Screen shot 2012-12-12 at 3.22.41 PM.pngScreen shot 2012-12-12 at 3.23.10 PM.pngScreen shot 2012-12-12 at 3.45.56 PM.png

Thank you, but the question is not the gap, the thing is a border line that seems to disappear(at the edge of each layer), leaving a lighter tone, and thus creating the impression that there is a fault. Understand?

Back