What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with smart object layer

jronn

Hi everyone

I'm currently working on a mock up for a product design, a box container to be precise,
And I want one smart object layer to cover both the front and the side, so you can seamlessly design the front and side of the box.

Sadly I haven't found a good way to do this, thought i would be able to with warp but I can't get straight corners with it, so if anyone have an idea it would be very very appreciated :).

Thank you!

Do you mean a container for a box? I'm just getting instantly confused as a box is a container.

I think you would probably find it better creating a 3d box, then rendering the sides with your design, that's if you mean what I think you do. It would depend on your version of Photoshop you are using and level of competency as well.

Back