What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey, Alex here :D

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
hey guys n' gals, i have already made a few posts here but i think it's high time to introduce myself.

so, I'm Alex, and it may come to a surprise in the near future to find i am indeed female, Alex is a funny name innit?
my English may be slightly off as i am originally from Finland but i know enough English, as you can tell :D

i've used Gimp before and i am hoping to showcase some photoshop work and some GIMP, photoshop crossovers. or GIMPhotoshop as i like to call it. :p

i will happily help out with GIMPhotoshop projects or pure GIMP (or photoshop when i am used to it) projects if you wish.

Paul

Former Member
All aboard the skylark, seriously....welcome.

Fairy

Welcome to PSG Alex. Your English is good if you want my opinion :)

Vafann

Guru
Hello Alex! Welcome nice to see more females here! And you are from, what is it.. Suomi? I´m from Sweden. :) / Vafann