What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Creative Hi! Could you please edit this photo to make me more attractive/beautiful?

Farida_amr7

Feel free to make as many drastic or minimal changes as you feel the photo needs. I don't mind changes in hair, body shape, face structure, or anything else. If possible, could you also let me know your age and gender if you do fulfill the request? I'd love to get a really varied response. Thank you in advance! :)

1570202635166.png

Here's my try ... and it is BEAUTIFUL and PERFECT! Gender is evident by my username ... age is greater than 1/2 century.

fixgirl.jpg

Hey! I thought you looked fine anyway, but I tried my best. All I did was make you nose a little smaller, and remove some faint lines under your eyes.
I also put you in a meadow, because meadows are pretty. I hope you like it. :)

Prettier PHTSHreq1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! I thought you looked fine anyway, but I tried my best. All I did was make you nose a little smaller, and remove some faint lines under your eyes.
I also put you in a meadow, because meadows are pretty. I hope you like it. :)

Oh, and I’m a 15yr old boy btw. I forgot to put it after reading your description... sorry.

Back