What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi Everyone!

ciyquo

Hello people of PSG!

I would like to take a moment and introduce myself before getting down to work.

I've been clicking buttons in Photoshop ever since I was 12 or so. Now I'm 17, and I've learned a bunch in the past years but still welcome new tips and tricks.
That is why I come here, and am excited to learn more and have some fun with other enthusiasts like myself =)

Today I use Photohop for web dev, which I'm most often occupied with, logo design, photo editing, and I often do little jobs for friends.
Another thing I spend time on is music making/editing, but I'm equally passionate about all my hobbies.

I hope to have a great time here on PSG and learn loads of new stuff, and share my knowledge with others :)

Cheers!
Ciy_

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello ciyquo and welcome to PSG. It great to have you join us and were looking forward to your participation in our forum. One of our administrators (dv8_fx) is also a musician. Good luck!