What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hi, to you all!

benfrance

Hi. My name Is Ben. I'm 25, i live live in Auckland New Zealand Prior to moving to Auckland i lived on a Beautiful island in the middle of the Auckland golf where i worked as a landscaper. Since moving to Auckland i have studied design and visual arts.
Ever since my hands could manage an object, i have been painting drawing sculpting and tinkering. Learning how to use Photoshop as a creative tool, to me, seems an obvious direction for developing my art work and getting it out to the world. I want to share my own knowledge of visual arts and what limited adobe skills i have, with you all. And i would be very grateful if in return you guys could help me with my monotonous questions :). Later down the track i want to post my art work and share my own techniques!

Back