What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hi

inneed

if you are good with banners I could use you help !!! I am willing to pay.

inneed

here is a link NeckPonyNation

I want navy blue with snow capped mountain set in the back ground. 4 '' high by say 12'' with the photo I post of the horse on the to the left with curly flame shooting out of it the mane for one, all across the whole thing (the mountains)..
I need a banner- .I want with snow capped mountain set in the back ground. 4'' or 4 1/2'' high by say 12'' long .

Also bleed it all the photos so the bottom photos see thew ... maybe not the name . I will leave it to you about the photo I posted if it should be transparent... flames IMO should be some what transparent .The name

NeckPonyNation
Fan Forum
can be done broncos orange basicly it is red orange in the lightest range ... maybe a 3/4'' letters.. I dint want to over power the sig.

Last edited:

inneed

lens2046522_1286996038horse-movies.jpg the neck and head on the to the right of banner but you might try the whole horse...

Last edited:

inneed

I think the mountains in the back gound should be picked out buy the desinger but that will be the back Ground and I want Rocky Mountains ... Snow capped and a Nave blue in color will make the site pop .

Last edited:

inneed

I hope you can . I am not in a hurry .

NeckPonyNation
Fan Forum

the flame like they are coming out of the neck and head part of the photo . I do not want all the horse in the banner .

just the head and neck area of the horse is all I want to use of the photo in the banner I want you to make .

Last edited: