What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hiring 2d logo photoshopper

andrnick7

Hi everyone from photoshop gurus,
I'm an indie game developer and recently working on an introduction for my kickstarter. I need somebody to help do a 2d logo for a 3d video I had from another editor that didn't complete the job. If you're willing to take the task please add me on skype at: hadeymohammed

If you also know any html contact me, it is very needed, and I hope to hear from you guys soon!

Well, I'm am very much interested in gaming, it's the only thing I do more than Graphics, but if you need a logo, you won't go wrong with Inkz :)

I am interested to see what the html aspect of this is, is it just a community website or a full on interactive website with member subscriptions etc. more details are needed here, logo work is fairly straight forward to understand so people can do that with little details but if you know html is very broad especially as most HTML is now HTML5 so is it specifically related to html or are you after website design, etc...

Wow,
You guys are the most active forums I've seen before. I wasn't even expecting this much response. I feel very special that I have so many people to help, I'm looking for a 2d logo designer to make a logo 2d for me. I'm not looking for a web designer, but if anyone knows any HTML, I don't even know what HTML it is. Just understanding HTML and you can edit a few pictures, please contact me on skype.

My skype is hadeymohammed

For inkz, I'm very interested in your work. It's awesome! Can you try to get skype? If you don't have skype can you send me your email or something? I can send back and forth through there but skype is my most preferred way of communication. I would be interested if anyone can help me with 2d logo design or just knowing HTML. I will try to contact you through you way you specified inkz, but this job is still open. I hope to hear from you guys soon and add me on skype! Here is the 3d logo (Make sure its without the fire) that I want to be 2d so people can know what I mean.Game Logo SG.jpg <---If it's big enough I hope it is, is the logo that I want to be made 2d. If you're up to the job try to contact me through skype. I hope to hear from any of you guys soon!

For the website, the website is 100% done, the thing is my friend gave me his scripts to his website so I can use. He made them himself and decided to give them to me from his gaming website. I just need someone to edit it, I'll explain more in detail, add me on skype or just a reply for any more specifications. If you need anything else clarified please tell me and I can't wait to see what you guys can do!

I will reinstall skype. It was messing my pc up for one reason or another.
As for now I will pm you my email.

Regards

Is that your current logo as no one here wants to get into trouble for remaking an already existing logo that breaches copyright.

Yes it's my current logo, don't worry it's never been used before and this was remade by a 3d editor for me. Nobody will be breaching copyright, so please try to make it 2d and contact me if you can do so. I can't wait to see what you guys can do!

A little difficult to see any detail in the 3d logo..

But here's an attempt from me at the 2d version.

IndieGame_zps1042691b.png

Back