What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hola to everyone!

panacuba

Hi!. Well this is nice :), I found this forum which I know will help me a lot and first I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Aldo I'm 21 years and was borned in Cuba, living in Central America atm and doing some basic design(nothing to be proud right now). I'm here in the quest for a bigger knowledge that will give me the necesary skills to improve my power in that powerful tool known as PHOTOSHOP!. I do not consider my self a pro in design matter but I do know a few basic things.

I hope I can make new friends and learn more so I get better images and logos, which is my main goal.

BTW: Merry Xmas!!!!

Hey, thanks and same you. I have seen several post by you. Hope I can learn some awesome tricks from you :D

Back