What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Houston YOU have a problem!

SeniorS

Guru
Some time ago get in sight this one:

hustonorig.jpg

Liked it and first thought was title: "Houston YOU have a problem!". But image doesn't show that exactly so have to rewind in time a little for a desktopfun :)
huston.jpg

P.S. Would be way better with astronaut bigger and at left corner but didn't find such photo (astronaut shooted from almost behind but helmet glass is visible a little)

LOL.... that's a good one....

You could re-position the astronaut... Selct him and his shadow... Copy to new layer... move him around to postion... then copy the lunar horizon nxt to him and cover the old astronaut... use clone tool to relandscape the moon..... just a thought.

Thanks.

Don't see point to move because he haven't face to turn to right. I search for astronaut like this:
astronaut.jpg
but didn't succseed so far.

oh my god thats amazin i love it!! its the type of thing if i saw on google i'd steal n use as desktop pic lol

You have made a realy nice creation ! a beautiful photo that could be used for a film :) Nice job !

Sorry should have said this is not my pic I had it for another project I was thinking maybe this astronaut could be cut out and used in the original post

Thanks Hoogleman, intresting image. Could be used in something like that but don't see it in this one.
Hmm...if make face bigger, clear origin glare and own for reflection from something unusual............no have no inspiration :D

yep believe it or not though astronaut photography is not that popular lol I even googled it myself to no success I tried though you could replace the astronaut with a little green man I am sure there are plenty of them on the web lol

yep believe it or not though astronaut photography
LoL....intresting why is that so? :D .... i just get kinda cold for that one for moment maybe latter (and i know that time probably will never come) will do something for that.

Back