What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do you do this toning and double exposure?

How do you do this toning
Hello and welcome to PSG! Quick question, what toning are you referring to?

Here's a version I just made. It' s not exact, but close. Lighting is different on the museum. Not sure what it is you want. Let me know.

Screen Shot 2022-08-09 at 10.37.41 PM.png

Here is how you do the double exposure......

Did you do it with the video you wrote for me?
I was already familiar with the technique, but yes, it's the same technique used in the video tutorial I posted. That's basically why I posted it!! LOL!!
The only difference is that you don't have to cut out the statue...........it was already done in your example PNG.

Could you..... or explain how you do it because I do not have the same effect?
Well........I'm still waiting for an answer to my question I asked above in post #2.

I will gladly explain anything that's not explained in the video tutorial that you may have questions about.

because I do not have the same effect?
Explain the differences and what it is you're wanting. You could also post your results so we can see what you may be doing wrong.

Back