What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to change an image

CoachD

Hello,
I am trying to take an image and make it look like the attached image. The attached image almost looks like a drawing. Can anyone share a tutorial on how to take an untouched image and make it look like a drawing? Thank you for your help.
CD

Attachments

• drawing.jpg
    drawing.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 18
That looks like HDR settings have been at play.

Normal image then one i altered using HDR settings.

Thanks Paul,

The normal image you posted is really nice photography.

So, what is HDR and how to I find and use it?

Thank you,

This is one way but the best is to follow if new to it then just alter to your own taste mate.
HDR TUT

Hi Coach,

Any chance of you posting the image you are looking to work on? Some of us would no doubt be happy to have a play and see what we can do.

Paul - Love the HDR above - never had a chance to look at that part of Photoshop but I will go and have a play with it later :)

webwize

The first is a quick HDR version, the second is a simple filter pass using artistic poster edges.
There are loads of plug ins for this type of effect out there also, just try it see how it goes.

Back