What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to convert any image into 2 color BMP??

ayushgarg2121

Hello, I want to convert some images to 2 or 3 color BMP files. I nees those files to create designs for computerised flat knitting machine. Please help !!!

fredfish

Guru
Any chance you could provide a sample image?

ayushgarg2121

Thankyou for a prompt response sir. I have attached links of some of the images I found suitable. Please let me know if more basic image is required to solve my purpose. Thanks in advance.

simple-peacock-feather-design-clipart-panda-free-clipart-images-tNmkSl-clipart.jpeg

8cd8887fffa5aec17b6ff786cccd1a55.jpeg

fredfish

Guru
Before I go any further have you tried an online knitting conversion program such as http://www.microrevolt.org/knitPro/ which I understand is free.

I don't pretend to know anything about knitting patters (or knitting either come to that) but I suspect that an online resource such as this would be a good option.

Looking at the instructions you should be able to feed it the images you have and it will do the conversion for you.

Just a thought.

Cheers

John