What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to do this? HELP!

In every single one of the pictures you posted, I can see at least a half-dozen different techniques that have been used to obtain the overall look for just that one image.

Multiply this by the huge number of images that you posted, and the total number of techniques employed is huge. You would have to have an excellent and broad knowledge of PS to reproduce the efx seen in all of those pictures.

Instead, I suggest you focus your interest on just one of those images, preferably one where you can find both a "before" and "after" version of the same image, and then make the same request for just that one image.

Also, since this sort of request is common, one of our other moderators, "ibClare" has compiled a set of links to threads that discuss obtaining certain "looks". If I get a chance, I'll find it and post a link for you.

Tom M

Like the effect in this picture, I already have topaz but can't get this look. I know how to use Topaz but can't get this look. Any idea which effects are used in this?
qjb how.png

Yes, Hoogle posted a link and Mike suggested getting Topaz.

The link is to other threads where this question has been answered many times over.

Back