What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to draw a formula

Astroida

I study mechanical engineering, and we have a new project (Formula student) in which we are trying to make a fully functioning formula. And that's where photoshop comes in. The sponsors need to see what they are going to donate to, and we can't start a project without money. So no Solidworks drawings until we can raise money. For that I need some tutorials, or suggestions for making a flashy concept design in photoshop. I dont have a tablet, and my boss won't let me borrow one from work, or to do this during working hours, so please be a little bit specific. This is our design, and thanks in advance.

27310_4832962994525_1734697198_n.jpg

I just started trying to learn inkscape vector drawing last week. I've done a couple of tutorials. Your drawing is just simple enough for a beginner like me to attempt.

I hope you don't mind that I tried to draw your car.

CMyAAO2.png

I would bet that when most people saw the title of this thread, but hadn't yet opened it, they would think it was going to be about drawing a mathematical formula, not a Formula 1 car.

Tom M

@rufinatti: I don't mind at all if you use my drawing. I'm a believer in free for all concept :D
@Tom: I usually have problems with thread naming so don't be suprised.

As for others, thanks for your input. I'll work it over night, and post my works.

Back