What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Illustrator How To Draw A Speech Bubble In Adobe Illustrator

DiaGraphics

Learn How To Draw A Speech Bubble In Adobe Illustrator with this very quick tutorial. You will learn two different variations with techniques so simple that you can follow along even if you are new to Adobe Illustrator.

[video=youtube_share;JByhR-QEc-s]https://youtu.be/JByhR-QEc-s?list=PLO5klnE0QnOL9eewlSTCbzbtziKhhnTNV[/video]

Last edited:

MrToM

Guru
Please remove the formatting from your post, those using the "PSG Dark 2.0" forum theme cannot read dark text on a dark background.

BTW, the sound is fine on your video. :thumbsup:

Thank-you.

Regards.
MrToM.

MrToM

Guru
Thanks Kent, much appreciated.

Regards.
MrToM.

DiaGraphics

I didnt know i had to do that, i guess its a problem with all my otherr posts too? :)

MrToM

Guru
Not necessarily...

If you just type in your text normally, and there isn't really any need not to do so, then there shouldn't be a problem but if you copy and paste the text from some other source then any formatting on that text will also be copied and applied here.

Its not something you would notice immediately if you didn't use the darker theme but then you should still be checking, previewing, your post before submitting it...and using 'Source Mode' to see any erroneous formatting.

The forum will automatically adjust the text colour to suit the theme used but it takes second place to any formatting in the post itself.

Just a little run-down for ya...nothing personal, just looking after your own interest, you want members to read and view your hard work...right?

Regards.
MrToM.

Last edited: