What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to *evenly* curve a *panoramic* image along a circle's circumference?

Camilla

2015-01-25 20.01.28.jpg

Hi! I am not finished with my little project and will be adding more things to tge image (perhaps even making the skyline bigger).

Thanks to all of you, I was able to learn how to smoothly curve an image around a circle's circumference.

I am attaching the above image via my phone and was forced to crop it, but at least anyone looking will get an idea as to how I was using the advice here.

Kindest Regards to you all,

Camilla
P.S - So what's the norm in making anyone a friend here? Is the acceptable trend to hang around for quite some time before potentially bothering anyone with a friend request, or is the forum culture all relaxed?

MrToM

Guru
Looking good!

Can't speak for anyone but me and the penguins but we're pretty relaxed about the whole 'friend' thang.....

Friend Request sent... :thumbsup:

Regards.
MrTom + penguins.

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
A great result Camilla. This has been a learning experience for me too. I had never used that filter or procedure. Thanks for the great info IamSam, MrTom and Chris. Here's one I did using the info.
panorama.PNG

Camilla

Wow Camilla...this is an astonishing result. Can't wait to see more of it.

Thanks Chris but I think it's a mere humble beginning that wouldn't even be remotely close to what many here could produce. The help I received here helped me achieve the 'smoothened' effect I wanted. My old laptop fashionably resisted any more work I attempted to do with it. I might be able to borrow a computer to finish it hopefully sooner rather than later.

Camilla

This is the skyline of Miami. I was there last year in january and shot this image on board of our cruise ship.

This is a round panorama using the image above.

I'm really liking the colours. Nice shot. It makes your circular panorama look nice. Though I like it, I must say I love your artsy panoramas you showed me earlier in this thread even more. But your last one inspires me to save and experiment more with my pictures. Thanks Chris (may I add you as friend please?)

Thanks Chris (may I add you as friend please?)[/QUOTE]

Please do that, it would be an honor for me Camilla.