What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to make this photo manipulation

TBBT

Hi
i wonder if someone knows how can i start to make photo manipulation like the below:

testtt.png

Note 1: Is at all about getting two shots and masking or is there any tricky thing that you should know in Photoshop?
Note 2: The girl inside the cell phone looks real. what are the steps to get closer to maintain real-looking photo?

Thank You

I suspect this is a combination of a couple of techniques.

Look up some thing called OOB - which stands for Out of bounds. However this is usually done on an existing image. I think in this instance a standard image of someone using a mobile phone has had an image of a woman added and then the OOB effects has been applied.

Just my humble opinion.

Here is a search for OOB tutorials... https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sour...1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=photoshop+oob+tutorials&*

Cheers

John

Back