What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to save a custom brush.

RobertsDigital

Guys please how do I save a brush after modifying it so that I don't have to start again?
Guys I'm still kinda new to photoshop. This morning I created a new brush stroke and in the brush presets panel I added some modifications to it, but after I changed brush, all the modifications from the brush stroke I created were gone. So how do I save the modified brush next time? Thx

Once you have made any changes to a native brush or a custom made brush and saved it as a preset...........all the changes you made to the brush will be saved as a new brush preset while preserving the original. Just like saving a file. Anytime you open a saved brush preset, it will open EXACTLY as you saved it..............if you want to make slight adjustments to the preset, you will have to re-save again, just like a file.

Back