What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i come in peace or take me to your leader...

siodre

couldn't decide which statement to make. my name is beth. i'm a photographer/photo manipulator but want to learn to make vintage travel posters in illustrator. and i'm also a big time sci fi junkie.

Hi and welcome never used illustrater but will be looking at it soon as I want some vector work doing but vintage posters are easy to create in photoshop

Sci fi junkie...what a great user name that would of made?
Enjoy yourself here, and may the force be with you.

> ... take me to your leader...
You've already met him. He's four posts down from yours and looks like a surprised conquistador... :)
Welcome to the bunch !

well... beam me up scotty ;)

welcome here!

Welcome Beth, did you bring the cookbook, I hear these earth people aare very tasty. :mrgreen:

sorry, no cookbook, but i did bring the illudium pu-36 explosive space modulator. think of it as a sort of spicey additive for soup.

aint that a thing of a bug's bunny movie? that from that black duck in space i'm pretty sure about it ;)

marvin the martian, my first scifi love from nursery school. the beginnings of a lifelong romance with the genre.

damn... my memory isn't good at all, i watched the bugs bunny movie when i was 7 now i'm 15 and i can't remember it O.O

EDIT: it truely is from a bugs bunny movie... i now hate myself :(
no i actually don't but i'm gonna plan to design an eternal facepalm machine on photoshop and gif and put this in my sign if possible
O.O
EDIT 2: Duck dodgers in the 24 1/2th century, that black duck was thus daffy duck o_O

Last edited:
i think marvin was introduced to me in the normal everyday looney toons shows. never cared much for the rest of the show (mid 80s, ninja turtles was better), but marvin was my hero.

in dutch language, his voice was awesome
:')

Back