What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I downloaded CS6, so uninstalled CS5, now I need to reinstall CS5 but it wont install

bsc11

Can someone help me? I hope this is the right forum.

I saw a dl for CS6 so by the time it got done I uninstalled c5 and erased it. But I shouldnt have, I dont know what this cs6 is, but apparently I still need cs5? Well now it wont install, no matter where I try to install it from.

Please help if you can.

Re: I downloaded CS6, so uninstalled CS5, now I need to reinstall CS5 but it wont ins

Sounds like you purchased the upgrade version, You will need to reinstall your cs5 activate it again and then install your cs6

Re: I downloaded CS6, so uninstalled CS5, now I need to reinstall CS5 but it wont ins

BTW you do not need to uninstall CS5 in order to install CS6, they can exist in parallel. The only problem I had was when I upgraded Camera Raw in upgraded only for CS6.

Did you deactivate CS5 before you uninstalled it?
You're allowed 2 installations of Photoshop.

If you already installed it twice and didn't deactivate it before uninstalling you may not be able to re install CS5.

Back