What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Need A Site Logo

I've currently created a gaming community and attempted to create a logo for the site.

However, I have a problem create JUST the text. I always get a white background.
When applying this to the site, it looks very shoddy.
b9gTPVLgXg.png

What I need, is someone with great Photoshop skills to create a logo for me.
I would be very grateful to whoever can help.

If one of you is willing. I would like the style to be something like this:

XhOVC5hZgL.png

Hu06d2GJL1.png

moon.jpg

tuts.jpg

Thank you in advance.

Most of those examples are tuts that are really easy to follow....

Why not try and give it ago, if you get stuck, we can always help you through it.

I've tried each of these tutorials. But sadly, I'm a novice and they don't come out right.
I also have no idea how to make the text with an invisible background. It always comes up white. :cry:

Yeah, you need to create a new layer on top of the white background layer. Then when complete, click the eye icon on the background layer then save as a .png.

keep tryin, you aint gonna learn unless you do, practice makes (somewhere close to) perfect!

The text with an invisible background? in the layers section (bottom right), click the little eye thing on the "background" white background goes bye bye and you get checkers, that indicates transparency. ;)

I would like to thank you both for your encouragement. Without it, I would never have attempted to create my own logo.

As you can see, I've done it:

logo2.png

It goes well with my site:

xtZUz53bzg.png

Again, thank you so much.

That's different (to me anyway) well done on having a go, you see trying goes a long way and we here at Photoshop Gurus respect you for that effort my friend, well done.

I know the result was different from the pictures I displayed, but I did follow the steps and that is what I got. I was just surprised to have made a logo without a background that I didn't tempt fate any further LOL.

Try another only apply different effects/colours/styles etc - it's fun in the shop box of tricks.

Back