What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need someone who will do my design for free!

MUFFINOFDOOM

Starting my business and I am not good with photoshop and I got a few designs I want done in few size's to ill explain more if you want to help.

Post some images to at least give members some idea of what you are after.

That was going to be my follow up question, but looks like the OP as ran:mrgreen:

Remember guys the OP did state no fee job, so maybe one day it will be honoured.

I will post it up i suppose i just want the design in the picture like into a logo. I got started on the first one as you can see lol002.JPG003.JPG004.JPG

Hi. Be advised the forum isn't a free image creation site and that we prefer tutoring an individual on the use and how to of Photoshop. The creation of your logo is at the discretion of forum members who may be willing to help you.

No problem Muffin. We often have members who like to take on this kind of project, so be patient. You've done a lot of the work so far anyway!

Need help with pictures to make into a logo for stickers. more info inside.

I got three designs I needed to look a lot better darker bolder lines in the whole design Ive been trying on photoshop but I am stuck and been trying for a week in a half now. If you can please help me. You can tell I was kinda working on the original design I couldn't get the lines darker and better looking.

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    148.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    140.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 19
Re: Need help with pictures to make into a logo for stickers. more info inside.

Also I am doing these for stickers so i will be printing them out and I need about 2 different sizes of each one.

Re: Need help with pictures to make into a logo for stickers. more info inside.

Duplicate the layer, then set the blend mode to multiply. This will darken everything,,,,I am not sure if your background is white, if it is you can proceed as indicated, or if it is brownish. If it is not a clean white and you just want to darken the black(ish) lines do the following

Using the magic wand select your background, then go to the selection menu and click on invert. Now hit copy and finally go to edit > paste special > paste in place. Now change the blend mode to multiply and only the drawn lines will become darker (you can repeat this in order to make the lines even darker if they are not yet dark enough).

You can make lines bolder (thicker) by selecting the lines you want to make thicker and then make a stroke around them (edit>stroke).

I hope this helps.

Last edited:

Back