What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I quited smoking.

SeniorS

Guru
I quited smoking 5 minutes ago.

Making this announcement to make sure i really dit that.

Please don't suggest Alan Carr books. If it didn't work i'll read it myself.

I'll report how it goes.

Good luck SeniorS

That's gonna very challenging, i really hope you overcome it, i also used to smoke a lot, but thankfully, i quit smoking 4 years a go, and hopefully Im never going back.

I wish you the best of luck, and the only thing you ever gonna need is willpower and courage.

I quit about five years ago, and I'm really really glad I did. I can actually taste things now that I didn't realize tasted so good!

Good luck Senior S! I quit smoking once, I didn´t smoke for 5 years, then at a party I tried to smoke one just to remember what it was like. I have been smoking again ever since. My one tip is to NEVER try and think you can just stop again, it doesn´t work. :)

My father smoked from when he was 16 up untill the age of 64 he quit smoking 1 year ago after going to a single alan carr £120 session, he has not smoked since :D

how'd the first day go?...... come on, be honest .... ;)

I used to smoke a lot years ago, thankfully i gave up. It is a hard journey mate - stay active and busy it helped me along the road to a smoke free life style.

Good luck!

ow i'm prob. facking someone...

i wish you the best support in stopping with smoking

I quited smoking 5 minutes ago.

Making this announcement to make sure i really dit that.

Please don't suggest Alan Carr books. If it didn't work i'll read it myself.

I'll report how it goes.

:D I see that you count the minutes:rofl:

Back