What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I want to start a YouTube channel - requests/ideas.

TJeno

Hi guys. I've just registered on this board, seems like a very nice group of people. Anyway, I'm starting up a gaming channel on YouTube, and I'd like to get started with a nice profile picture for said channel.

My YouTube username is CodenameShokyr, I'm creating my account as we speak. Anyway, I'd like to hear the voices of the talents on this board. Again, I'll be needing a profile picture and background for my channel, and I'd like to center it around electricity, or lightning (hence, Shokyr/Shocker). I want you guys to go wild - make some awesome pictures that would really stand out with a big 'Codename Shokyr' on it. I'd like it to be themed on electricity - subtle touches, nothing too obnoxious. :lol:

If you guys could make a few pictures, it'd really mean the world to me. Any images I use, of course, will be fully credited to the author. I want to see your guys' ideas and designs, I know there are some really talented people here. So, if you ever get bored, try something! Thanks everybody.

OK, this is the freelance section. Which means that this is a paid work area. Sounds like you're looking for free.

Back