What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm back! This time for flyaways

lily

I love my big messy hair, but in this same photo from last night I see some fly away hairs, and a small piece over my forehead that I would like to see removed. If anyone feels like taming my mane, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks again,

lily

PS-A question for existing members: I'm looking around the forum a little, but I would like to hear from editing experts directly, what's line between 'yeah sure I can do that' and 'really dude, that's so many things'?

lily-cinderella-headshot-fixed.png

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
PS-A question for existing members: I'm looking around the forum a little, but I would like to hear from editing experts directly, what's line between 'yeah sure I can do that' and 'really dude, that's so many things'?

Sometimes it's hard to say what could be considered members here as a piece of cake work as opposed to building an Egyptian pyramid...:D.

Most of our active members are busy with their lives and careers - be it design or something else. There are those here who will opt to sneak in a quick edit work into their computer time. And there will also be those who wouldn't mind putting in the extra effort and long hours for as long as the request is viable and within reason for them to do it..... or simply because you caught any one of us at our best creative and generous mood....lol.

But it's also a different thing if multiple changes are requested - most especially big changes. Which is why it's better that anyone with requests be definite and precise with what they want done. In requesting a re-edit of even a small section which may have taken some time to do , the editor could by then have lost all jest and spirit to do more as the request is just a freebie (you get what you get)..... they have to move on with their lives or tackle the next photoshop thing to do.

This is the reason why we have the FREELANCE AREA of the forum. Most difficult or intricate work is best left to an able designer or image manipulator. And for a reasonable fee, you are assured the designer's fullest attention and time allotted to your project in order that they can do the best possible work that could be done and as required by you the customer.

But just like Freebie requests, multiple requested edits eat into the designer's time, effort and most especially, his service fees. Which is why it's imperative that customers thoroughly discuss with the chosen designer before any work could be undertaken to minimize wasted time and effort which would jack up the costs to produce and which may eventually render the job order as not worth doing.....