What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In the pool

Paul

Former Member
This is a approved photo of my lady wife, doing her synchronised swimming routine:mrgreen:
It's a $80 under water camera.
I recoloured it and did some tricks to it - critique please.

iDad

Guru
a show of what the original, before edits looks like would helpLooks like a lot of detail blurred out or smudged cool camera for $80 though

Paul

Former Member
It's the only way she would let me post it mate.
And yes a really good camera for the money.

MotoChief

Not bad. I like the colors.

This is what I used for the water shots I posted.

Attachments

• stylus tough.jpg
    stylus tough.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 0

Paul

Former Member
Thats way advanced compared to my $80 jobby, it was purchased just for pool fun really, not the quality of your, but thanks anyway.

iDad

Guru
Okay how about the "tricks" you added What were they almost looks like TopazB&W Effect in the Cyan Collection with some local adjustments. just a guess

Paul

Former Member
Okay how about the "tricks" you added What were they almost looks like TopazB&W Effect in the Cyan Collection with some local adjustments. just a guess

Close mate, black and white then recoloured by hand, over sharpened then did a stylise and diffuse.