What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Industrial Fire Department New Logo

scuba212

Hey Guys

We are a Industrial Fire Department looking for a new up to date logo design. We currently do have a design but it was made a long time ago, the resolution is so poor we struggle to put it on our uniform

What i am looking for is the following:
  • The badge MUST be the same shape as our previous logo
  • The badge Must come in PSD Format
  • The badge must still have the welsh dragon in the middle
As per the rest of the design i will leave you designers to design.

Our design is based on the American Fire Badges, I will however consider a badge design like the traditional UK fire Services. The design must resemble traditional UK service with the Welsh Dragon somewhere in the middle

I have placed a example of the UK fire Service badges to this document along with our current badge (Yes that is the best picture we have of our badge)

Also what are the current rates for your work on this website

I look forward to seeing your designs

Attachments

• Current Logo.png
    Current Logo.png
    67.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Scotts.png
    Scotts.png
    84.9 KB · Views: 2
I also forgot to mention, on the logo it states Chevron, refinery as the name. It is now VALERO!

Wouldnt be good now getting the name wrong would it ;)

How about something along the lines of this?
I hope to be in contact if your interested. And yes i'm definitely able to make any modifications or almost completely start over
Fire Station Logo.jpg

Here is my design for your consideration. Thanks for the opportunity.

Valero.png

This is with a stroke on the circles and no bevel/emboss.

Valero2.png

Last edited:
I would like to submit this for consideration. Thanks for looking.
Fire Badge PSG.png

He is asking for a Maltese Cross/ sunburst style badge, all other shapes are out of the guidelines set by the op.
(Icarus and ibclare have it right)
You have to remember this shall be a professional symbol, as the op mentioned, uniform insignia- More of a simplistic design, without artificial lighting/ effects, would probably fare better.

I must just jump in on this request, I'll have a submission for you tomorrow if you can wait for it scuba212

-Matt

Last edited:
I beg to differ. The post is very clear.
What i am looking for is the following:
  • The badge MUST be the same shape as our previous logo
My shape is identical to his shape. Do you know something we don't or is it just an attempt to show your ESP powers? I think, I for one understand the purpose of the badge.

You should also notice that this post has been up several days and no further comments from the OP. I am highly suspect that this job has been given to someone else other than the posters in this thread.
He is asking for a Maltese Cross/ sunburst style badge, all other shapes are out of the guidelines set by the op.
You will also notice that scuba212 has yet to reply to this post and it has been here several days now.
(Icarus and ibclare have it right)
You have to remember this shall be a professional symbol, as the op mentioned, uniform insignia- More of a simplistic design, without artificial lighting/ effects, would probably fare better.

I must just jump in on this request, I'll have a submission for you tomorrow if you can wait for it scuba212

-Matt

Last edited:
Thought I would have a go at this...

The original size version is 5000x5000px, just lowered to fit here.

FireLogo_zps0189f258.png

It's been 11 days since the OP posted this job. I wonder if he is coming back . . . Too bad he didn't at least give us some feedback.

And yes Larry, I read that as the same "size," but indeed he did say shape. I think I was thrown off by the second example he gave. Looks like I was the only one to misinterpret it!

Back