What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Install both PS4 and PS5

rdtindsm

I bought a copy of web premium cs4 at student prices, and upgraded later to cs5 basic.
I may be lax with my nomenclature, but the cs4 version had dreamweaver as well as the photoshop tools. I bought cs5 and installed it on the same machine. Dreamweaver, PS / ACR, and Bridge are the tools I actually use.

Need to install both suites on a new laptop so that I get dreamweaver.

Rather than ask for an opinion about keeping the cs4 photoshop tools, let me ask if there are tools in the cs4 version that you use because they've been removed or the interface changed? CS4 will be installed for the other tools?

You are allowed 2 installations of Photoshop and I assume all other Adobe products.
You can also deactivate the program on 1 machine and install and activate it on another.

You can have both CS4 and CS5 installed on the same computer without any issues.

You can have both CS4 and CS5 installed on the same computer without any issues.

I have to agree here, i have had CS3, CS4 and CS5 all running on this desktop for the last 5 or 6 months without a error one. Try keeping them both installed and then get rid of the one you don't use later on. The only reason i haven't uninstalled CS3 yet is because im lazy...

I see some of you have bought these programs CS3-4 and 5. Have all of you bought them or are any of you using trial versions. I was looking at prices down here, an upgrade was $306 and a complete install was over $1000 which seems way out of kilter to me. Can you people advise me on this. At the moment I have a CS5 on a 30 day trial. arram

I bought all of them and more.
PSE7 was a give away when I bought my Wacom tablets.
I keep all the programs installed because people ask specific questions about specific versions.

I can at least respond to the specific versions I have installed.

I keep all the programs installed because people ask specific questions about specific versions.

I can at least respond to the specific versions I have installed.

Like Steve, i not only keep them installed to help other people but i am also a hoarder, i even hoard software, i just like knowing i have them installed. I bought all of mine, i have Ps CS3 with CS4 Master Collection Suite & CS5 Master Collection Suite installed..

I have boughten all my software...but you may want to look into finding a friend or family member who is a teacher/educator. They can get you full versions of the programs (educational versions) for much cheaper. Of course these are to learn on...not use for commercial purposes...but they are FULL working versions. Also can get discount if you are a student.

Back