What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is this a cool postcard

Hoogle

Guru
My friend and his Fiance are going To New York for 4th of July and they want to get some custom made postcards to send back to people like me lol they wanted bright colourful and loud to basically represent there stay there so do you think they will like this or is it to much I prefer crisp and subtle but I have to go with what they want
so here is draft 1 what would you change by the way this is a young couple and going to print in about 6 hours so last min
View attachment 5093

I have been there and it ain't all that really, it's like London full of dirtyness and horrible people rushing about. But hey that's the worlds perceived vision of the bright lights then yeah ok i buy it.

Garish is the way, tacky think Blackpool with better lights ha ha

I love New York but only in short dosages a week max I would love to go back with my camera now though not been in 4 Years I am more of a Floridian boy where my parents live

Lol i new you would do that so i changed into my bieber tiger avatar.

well I will let this go this time as I am concentrating on trying to upload a signature it is showing up as uploaded on my profile but not showin in posts

After all this I am sure I will get it removed even though my youtube channel is my work I dont know I will wait to see what Steve does

Wow! That´s really spectacular!! I think it really conveys the 4th July spirit, it´s loud and colorful and crackling! Gorgeous colors! The size of the Statue of Liberty is also really great and kind of overpowering (in a good way). Very nice!

Back