What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

just for a laugh

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
right first off, i don't mean any offence in the following images, they are just for a little light humour, it's much needed sometimes, if you have a problem relating to the ethics of the images then please drop a line.
anyway.
enjoy!
toilet rebecca.jpg
hilaryfunny.jpg
what's the big dealio with the Hilary Clinton skits anyway? i've heard a few rumors, i just saw that image and saw something funny within, so...
got pretty bored of the same old same old, and needed a break from my violent and boyish wallpapers.
yes i know they aren't perfect, they are just quick five min jobs, so i wouldn't expect amazing results :p like i said, i need a little light hearted humor without worrying about the appearance of the image
but feel free to comment and critique anyway, its always welcome.
and i'm off to bed, here's to hoping this thread is still here tomorrow XD

oh got this one too, it's not really funny, i just felt the need to express myself without games being a part of it :p
heh.jpg

Last edited:
That girl is stupid...
The second space like image shows signs of being of interest.
edit for grammatics.

Last edited:
the first 1 is a reference to Rebecca Black search on youtube 1 of the most popular worse songs of all time look it up it is called friday. I t is a girl that basically puts her whole week into a song.

and the parodies are HILARIOUS :p
so yeah, anyone know why people Clinton bash?

Back