What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Justice Americana

Sean

Guru
Hmmm, it's pretty good. What does it mean? \:]

dochappy

well like most of my graphics , it is open for interpretation . To me it represents that America is beautiful but at the same time it can be dangerous and hold it's own.

one person told me the graphic comes across as if I'm a Rifle loving , NRA member supporting the war :) but to each his/her own

ooptea

the concept is good but the girls eye and lips throw me a litttle. the eye color is to drastic (for me) and the "pouty" lips dont do it for me. but i like the idea

Sean

Guru
Yeah, I think the lips are fine, but the eye is a little weird. 3[ Looks more like evil America. Maybe make the red, blue or green. Also it would look cool if you made the flag wrap aroud the gun; maybe use a displacement map or liquify....

Raven

Power User
Nice work! I agree about the eye, though...there's something a bit like she's sorta shocked-looking. It's well done though. I wasn't able to get the zoom-in to work -- the larger version didn't appear, just the broken link icon, so I can't really view it that size. In the small view the gun almost looks like it's coming out of her ear....but that's probably just because of the reduced version I could see.

I think I'll refrain from any political comparisons (ooptea I'm bein' good! ;) :rofl: ) or meanings.

Raven

Power User
:rofl: [innocent] ...I have my moments ooptea! 8}

ooptea

just remember you should never talk politics or religion w friends always leads to a bad ending :perfect: